Arpin Van Lines moving company, with its headquarter located in West Warwick, RI, boasts its long time experience and profound expertise in relocation business. It ensures almost 14,000 residential moves and moves for military and government a year.
The mover has a wide network of its agents over the country – up to 600 local moving companies. Arpin Van Lines is a part of Arpin Group, Inc. The group’s family also includes Arpin International Group, Creative Storage Solutions, and Arpin Renewable Energy, LLC.
The moving company was founded more than 100 years ago. The same family has governed it since. Paul Arpin Sons, a company founded in 1900 in Providence, RI, dealt with delivering coal and ice in the city. In 1955, the company started van line business by joining North American Van Lines as an agent. By 1983, the moving company developed its business abroad and got an international status. 2007-2009 was the time, when Arpin entered the market of storage solutions and renewable energy by establishing corresponding companies. The headquarters are powered by 100% renewable green energy as of now. Arpin participates in the social life of its community. Arpin Van Lines is a founder of the charitable fund, which is aimed to help those who suffered disasters and emergencies.
The company was honored to be rated #1 in Logistics Management Magazine; #1 in Customer Satisfaction Top Rated Corporate Move Partner. Arpin also was recognized as Environmental Leader, became a participant of AMSA; got ProMover nomination as well as A+ rate by BBB (Better Business Bureau).
Arpin and its certified agents’ network offer local moves, long-distance cross-country relocation, small and big loads shipment abroad.
Being one of the local and long distance movers, the company provides the services of goods move for:
- military /government (GSA),
- companies and business.
Working hours of customer service department depend on the region; the main office renders services on Mon-Sat, 8.00 to 17.00.
The moving company offers various additional services necessary for easy and comfortable relocation. In the company’s portfolio, there are:
- packing, stacking, and loading of small and large cargoes,
- assembling and disassembling of furniture, appliances.
Arpin deals with long term and short term moves.
Arpin Van Lines is not a pure moving company, but also provides in-transit and containerized storage, air-conditioned or special care storage. All necessary permits and insurances are available for international shipments and clearing customs.
Tariffs and additional payments
Arpin has advantageous 3 ways of move quotation. You may choose any of them to avoid unexpected high costs in the final day of move.
- You may either fill in an online form and collect your ballpark move cost estimation immediately.
- Evaluation that is more exact, may be obtained with in-house estimation, scheduled with a company’s employee.
- There is the third option, which is very convenient. You may use your mobile phone, connect remotely to the company’s specialists and make a virtual move survey. You will get the same exact result as during in-house estimation.
Average residential move (2-bedroom apartment) at a distance of 2,500 miles costs approximately $4,100. It is calculated based on the distance and weight.
Local moves are quoted per hour per mover.
Basic valuation coverage is free and is $0.6 per lb. per unit.
Additional coverage may be purchased in Arpin as well.
Features: advantages and disadvantages
- Arpin Van Lines boasts a good reputation and experience obtained due to multiple moves, which the company provided without attracting additional contractors.
- The quotation process is easy and exact, as there are three ways of cost calculation
- The moving company offers a modern mobile application for customers’ comfort
- Special offers for government and military moves
- Claims on broken terms of delivery may be noticed in some company’s reviews
99 James P. Murphy Hwy.
West Warwick, RI 02893
PH: (800) 343-3500