There were 750,000 relocations performed by Allied Van Lines in the country during the last 15 years with 96% customer satisfaction rate.
The company is a part of Allied International N.A. It has a wide network of its agents in the country and abroad.
Allied Van Lines is one of the oldest moving companies, with its history started in 1928.
The company won “2019 Women’s Choice Award”; Allied was recommended by 9 customers out of 10 during the survey.
Allied Van Lines provides local and international moves; as a long distance moving company it relocates loads between cities, states, and abroad.
Allied Van Lines renders its services to private individual and companies. It provides full-service relocation of goods for households, offices, government. Customer services are provided 24/7 to ensure smooth flow of all kinds of moving works.
After requesting Allied Van Lines, a personal consultant starts his job and makes the whole procedure easier. He also may schedule your in-house estimate.
Add-ons include a vast proposition of works:
- full-packing or partial packing (e.g. fragile units only),
- providing package materials and supplies,
- carrying and loading belongings,
- goods in-transit storage,
- shipment tracking.
As for the load, a company deals with any possessions (i.e. usual home appliances, cars, boats). It is possible to pay additional price and get full-valuation protection for valuable goods. In case there is no possibility to park a van close to a house, there is an additional shuttle service option.
With its Agents’ assistance Allied Van Lines offers numerous logistics services, including those for overseas transportation, logistics, clearing customs, documents preparation.
Tariffs and additional payments
Local moves are calculated on hourly basis and may vary from $400 to $700 depending on the goods quantity. A small household moving to the distance up to 100 miles may be relocated for $550 if no additional services are required.
The longer distance though may be estimated in several thousand dollars.
Approximate rate, which the moving company charges one van and 2 movers (a minimum order), is $99 per hour; every additional mover will cost $36 per hour. The time of a trip is also charged.
If there is a need to make some qualified appliances disconnection, Allied uses third party services, and they may be charged up to $150 per unit.
There are services, which are not charged. Comparing to other local and long distance movers they are not few. These are:
- loading and unloading,
- small packing,
- some appliances (not bulky items) disassembling and assembling,
- shipment tracking,
- basic liability coverage.
In case there’s a need to pick up some goods from other places and to make extra stops, it is free. You pay only for the time spent.
Full value protection is charged additionally.
Features: advantages and disadvantages
- A wide range of free add-ons
- Quick and qualified in-house estimation by a personal consultant; it helps to save money
- Fragile items package only
- Allied works with moving agents, it may order some services from the third parties. So moving company reviews provided by local customers should be checked, if you require some specialty services. Allied may not control such situations.
- Short or long-time storage services are charged minimum 1,000 lb. weight, so there is no sense of using storage for small units
One Parkview Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181